"besides each other, they dont eat much"
she grabbed my hair in her hand and traced her tongue on my throat, i swallowed hard
i was nervous because my fingers on her lower back were shaking, and sweat was rolling down my chest from hers
I thought that I was fucking up, I kept biting my lip and pressing my forehead against her chin. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I let out a sigh, I remember her hands and how gentle and soft they were, like they weren't even human.
I moved slow but I was sure of what I wanted. I slid off her straps and her shoulders were bare. I ran my lips across them, beautiful and summer scented. her hair brushed against my eyelashes, I was aware of every piece of her
The grass was cool under us, our hands were lost on our bodies. i was 16, barely had my braces off.
That was the first and last time I looked someone in the eyes, the entire time without feeling empty.
02
we were in the basement of a club in manhattan, mid-summer, I was underage, she was gorgeous.
I was dancing with my hands up, drink in hand, ass barely covered by my black body con form fitting dress. My black stockings were torn and my eyeliner was smudged and smoky. i barely knew her, only through a photographer friend who wanted to have a threesome with us both and she had supposedly agreed.
she grabbed me by the face, sudden, and sincere, " I only agreed to that threesome because I wanted to get to you not him"
she then kissed me hard, and I was taken aback, I snapped into realization and kissed her hard back, she leaned me against the leather VIP couch and told me to wait for her that she wanted me and that come next summer her head wouldnt be so fucked up. She said she always makes good on her promises, if I can make sure to save a part of me for her. Im not sure if I have or not, but if I saw her again, Im sure I would lie to her and tell her I have, just to have another taste.
I thought that I was fucking up, I kept biting my lip and pressing my forehead against her chin. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I let out a sigh, I remember her hands and how gentle and soft they were, like they weren't even human.
I moved slow but I was sure of what I wanted. I slid off her straps and her shoulders were bare. I ran my lips across them, beautiful and summer scented. her hair brushed against my eyelashes, I was aware of every piece of her
The grass was cool under us, our hands were lost on our bodies. i was 16, barely had my braces off.
That was the first and last time I looked someone in the eyes, the entire time without feeling empty.
02
we were in the basement of a club in manhattan, mid-summer, I was underage, she was gorgeous.
I was dancing with my hands up, drink in hand, ass barely covered by my black body con form fitting dress. My black stockings were torn and my eyeliner was smudged and smoky. i barely knew her, only through a photographer friend who wanted to have a threesome with us both and she had supposedly agreed.
she grabbed me by the face, sudden, and sincere, " I only agreed to that threesome because I wanted to get to you not him"
she then kissed me hard, and I was taken aback, I snapped into realization and kissed her hard back, she leaned me against the leather VIP couch and told me to wait for her that she wanted me and that come next summer her head wouldnt be so fucked up. She said she always makes good on her promises, if I can make sure to save a part of me for her. Im not sure if I have or not, but if I saw her again, Im sure I would lie to her and tell her I have, just to have another taste.

No comments:
Post a Comment